Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Script - Doctor and Patient

Patient: Good morning, Dr. Thuy!

Doctor: Good morning! How may I help you?

Patient: I have had a fever since yesterday.

Doctor: Do you have any other problem?

Patient: I also have a headache and shivering.

Doctor: Let me feel your pulse and check your fever……… At this time the fever is 102 degrees. Don’t worry, there is nothing serious. I am giving you the medicine, and you will be all right in a few days.

Patient: Thank you Doctor.

Doctor: But get your blood tested for malaria, and you will have the result tomorrow.

Patient: Okay Doctor.

Doctor: I recommend at least two days rest for you.

Patient: Would you prepare a doctor's note to give my boss?
 






https://c3.staticflickr.com/7/6178/6153468119_ff14f45b5a_b.jpg

Doctor: Oh sure…………. This is your doctor's note.

Patient: Thank you very much. How much medicine do I take?

Doctor: This medicine is for one day only. Take this dose as soon as you arrive home and the second at 3 pm and the third at night before you go to sleep.

Patient: What should I eat doctor?

Doctor: You should eat only light food. You can take milk and fresh fruit also.

Patient: How much shall I pay you Doctor?

Doctor: You can pay via cash, check or charge.

Patient: Here it is please. Thanks Doctor.

Doctor: You are welcome.

Patient: Thank you doctor. I shall see you tomorrow with my blood report.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great article. Great information thanks a lot for the detailed article. That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
    talk to your

    ReplyDelete