Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Script - Between a Doctor and a Patient

Patient: Hello Doctor! Can you help me?
Doctor: Of course! Please come in and have a seat. How may I help you? Tell me what's wrong.
Patient: I do not feel well. I have no appetite for my food, and yet I am always suffering from indigestion.
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
Patient:  Yes, I do and I cannot sleep at night.
Doctor: What do you do (for work)?
Patient: I am a clerk in an office, and have to work long hours.
Doctor: Do you do any exercises in the evening?
Patient: I am afraid I don't exercise. I feel so tired when I get home that I simply want to sit down or go to bed.
Doctor: I see. Sounds like you are exhausted and need more rest. All your troubles are signs of nervous  exhaustion. I will give you a nerve tonic but the main thing is rest. If you do as I say, you will soon be all right.
Patient: Thank you, doctor. I will follow your advice.  Good night!
Doctor: Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment